Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No club meeting in August. We will be having a committee meeting to talk over a few things. I'm doing some planning for our next year which runs from September to July, booking speakers and that sort of thing. I've remembered to write the letter booking the hall - now I just need to post it! I've decided on the challenge for next year and will announce it at the AGM in September. If anyone has any suggestions for speakers, or something they would particularly like us to cover, now is the time to let us know. It is definitely too hot today to knit, but I'm sure as soon as the weather cools a bit I will be back at the machine. I have been doing a bit of hand knitting, trying the multidirectional techniques. Now maybe they would be transferrable to the machine ...... just a thought. I've got to try it soon because I need to know!

No comments: