Saturday, June 21, 2008

July meeting

July already - well it will be next week and therefore it's time for our meeting.

July is the month when you bring the item(s) I've challenged you to make. This year it is something to wear on your head. I hope you've all had a go at making something. I set the challenge last September at our AGM, so you can't say you haven't had time. With all the rotten weather lately you haven't been able to get out into the garden so you won't have that as an excuse for not having done anything.

Don't forget to bring along anything else you've been knitting. We do like to see it.

I will bring a machine along to the meeting with me, so that we can also see some more edgings that we can put onto garments. I've found some using i-cords that you might like.

No comments: