Thursday, September 27, 2007

October Meeting

The October meeting is coming up next week (Tuesday 2nd October). Frances Perkins is coming again to show us some things using our machines and ribbers. I'm hoping for some inspiration as I'm in desperate need of some new jumpers now that the cooler weather has arrived. Then all I'll need is a bit of time to do some knitting.

I think I've recovered from the 3 days at Sandown, and now I'm starting to plan for the 4 days of the exhibition at Alexandra Palace (October 11th - 14th). I'm really looking forward to that as there is always plenty to see, especially the work of the students and designers. Don't forget to come and see us on the Guild of Machine Knitters stand if you visit the exhibition. I'll try to remember the camera so I can take some photo's.

But first things first, club meeting on Tuesday! Hope to see you there.

No comments: