Thursday, June 28, 2007

July meeting coming up

I can't believe another month has gone by. It's almost July and half the year has flashed past. I wonder what has happened to the sunshine. I did think when I set the challenge last September that asking you to make something to wear on your feet for July might mean you would have a new pair of socks for the winter. Unless it warms up soon you might come in wearing them instead.

Our July meeting as you might have gathered is the evening when we bring the things we have made to complete the challenge for the year - this year, something to wear on our feet. I wonder how many of you will have made something this time. I'll also bring along the things I had to show you last month knitted using holding position. Maybe we will get time to look at and talk about them this month.

So I do hope you can make it. 8pm as usual.

No comments: