Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The October Meeting

Our October meeting is on Tuesday 4th October. We have invited Fleet Grass Roots to come along and tell us a bit about what they do. They have told me that amongst other things they support Third World Countries, supplying them with knitted items. Now I think we may be able to help them as we all have plenty of yarn and this is a good cause.

Please do come along and hear what they have to say. I think they are also bring a little video presentation as well.

Don't forget to bring your completed projects along to show us, and also any knitting problems you might have. I'll try to remember the camera as well. I hope also to be able to update you about the programme for the rest of the year.

Those of you that didn't come last month, please remember to pay your annual subs when you come. Many thanks.

No comments: